Argent is more than just a tape converter; we are problem solvers.
Founded in 1977 by Fred Perenic, Argent has grown over the past 40+ years into a well-known and respected leader in custom die-cut solutions.
Through a wide variety of converting technologies, we offer a great diversity of products ranging from simple die cut tapes, seals and gaskets, to fully assembled sub-components. Our commitment to manufacture products of the highest quality has been fundamental to our success. We utilize over 250 different raw materials for attachment, buzz, squeak & rattle / NVH, EMI shielding, fastening, gasketing & sealing, labeling, printing & identification, masking, safety, surface protection, wind noise/sound dampening, and much more!
Our knowledgeable and experienced team of engineers are always ready and willing to develop custom solutions for any scenario. Our manufacturing equipment is second to none. Monthly, we manufacture over 20 million individual parts with over 2,500 unique part numbers and have the capability to produce unlimited part configurations. With our IATF 16949 certification, you can feel confident that your parts will be delivered on time and with complete precision.
We are committed to enhancing customer satisfaction by delivering products and services that consistently conform to expectations. We strive to continuously improve the performance, quality, and value of our products and services through innovation and technological excellence.
Our commitment is achieved through the active participation of all of our employees in the Argent Quality Management System
Supplier Diversity Program
Argent’s Team Strives to Meet the Following Standards
Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations. Encourage and promote waste minimization, energy efficiency, and resource conservation and end of life issues – recycling and disposal.
Review and continuously improve environmental management systems to support the integration of environmental considerations such as prevention of pollution into business decisions and planning activities.
- Ford Motor Company, Q1 Preferred Quality Award
- GM Supplier Excellence Award
- GM Platinum Supplier Status
- Chrysler Motors, QE Quality Excellence Award
- Chrysler, Supplier Performance Award Gold
- Johnson Controls Inc., Supplier Performance Award Gold
- AY Manufacturing, Supplier Delivery Award
- AY Manufacturing, Supplier Quality Award
- AY Manufacturing, Supplier Delivery & Performance Award
- Yahoo Quality & Delivery Award
- AY Manufacturing, Excellence in Delivery
- Webasto Quality Excellence Award
- Best and Brightest in Wellness
- Crain’s Top 50 Coolest Places to Work
- Great Game of Business – All-Star Champion
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year – Finalist
- ESGR – Patriotic Employer